Colours Of Love - Ii - Poem by Aniruddha Pathak
By luck and chance one odd eve
In Eden, Adam meets Eve.
Playful, they start playing game
Soon as to the garden they came,
Custom, clue, nor any fuss,
Nor yet the twain need be serious.
And still not quite ludicrous,
Colour of Love called ‘tis Ludus!
Musings | 26.02.2019 |
Comments about Colours Of Love - Ii by Aniruddha Pathak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda