Colours Of Love - Iii - Poem by Aniruddha Pathak
Familial pure, and hot nor red,
Sanguine love blood related,
Co-operative in nature,
Supportive in its stature,
Envy there's none worth the name,
Nor there's a give and take game.
Storge is plutonic pure,
And ruled is by no carnal lure.
Storge (pronounced stor-JAY)is a Greek word meaning family love, parental, sibling.
Musings | 27.02.2019 |
Comments about Colours Of Love - Iii by Aniruddha Pathak
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda