Aniruddha Pathak Poems
- The Joy Of Giving Be it no more than just a glass of water, ...
- If You Follow My Poem's Flight If you follow my poem's ...
- We All Are On Parole For his fair conduct, goodly grade, ...
- Old Age And Wisdom A man on grey side of his long green age, ...
- The Thrill Of Waiting Ah to wait and wait! The thrill in an...
- The Crooked And Straight My advice honest, A crooked tree ...
- Life And Death, A Twain Flame flutters and tide wanes without...
Worked in Economic Times of the Times Group (research journalism) , and as Business executive in various companies. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Luck is what a man locks,To people who want to do something
Opportune time when knocks.''
''If happy not right now and here,To those that wait for happiness
How can ye be any which where?''
''Politics, a game of shame,To those obsessed with politics
To pull legs seems its sole aim.''
''We often give and still too little give,Responding to selfishness prevailing everywhere
Give none any, and still so much receive!''
''Honey bees too strive,To us all, out to plunder Mother Earth
But never harm their beehive,
Man, ye have been naïve.''
The Joy Of Giving
Be it no more than just a glass of water,
A walking-stick alive rendered by daughter,
Care and concern, warm smile, none far too hotter;
Or quality time spent with someone old,
A warm blanket in times forlorn and cold,
In times of need a willing shoulder-hold;
A pair of slippers to feet walking bare,
Not in loud charity to show you care,
Heart-born feelings shown above false air;
Anything given short of counting ways,
Given to brighten up sinking heart's greys,
To lighten load that too heavily weighs;
Give it in cash though ...