Aniruddha Pathak Poems
- The Joy Of Giving Be it no more than a glass of water, A ...
- There Are Books And Books, But A book loud and loose if not ...
- When He Left Left leaving dollar dreams still unsigned, ...
- This Game Of Golf The game of golf nigh like this life, ...
- Destination Better to enjoy journey Than in triumph to ...
- Summer Solstice Summer solstice again, sun at its bright, ...
- Joy Is The Way Slow and serene when I walked at the jheel1, ...
Worked in Economic Times of the Times Group (research journalism) , and as Business executive in various companies. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aniruddha Pathak
The Joy Of Giving
Be it no more than a glass of water,
A living walking stick played by daughter,
Care and concern, warm smile, none too hotter;
Or quality time spent with someone old,
Blanket’s warm fold in times forlorn and cold,
In times of need a ready shoulder-hold;
A pair of sleepers to feet walking bare,
Not in loud charity to show you care,
Heart-born feelings when show above false air.
Anything given short of counting ways,
Given to brighten up needy heart’s greys,
To lighten load that too heavily weighs.
Give it ...