Aniruddha Pathak Poems
- The Spirit Of Sports Sports no more let the air breathe ...
- The Joy Of Giving Be it no more than a glass of water, A ...
- This Game Of Golf The game of golf nigh like this life, ...
- Destination Better to enjoy journey Than in triumph to ...
- There Are Books And Books, But A book loud and loose if not ...
- Joy Is The Way Slow and serene when I walked at the jheel1, ...
- Fourteen Beautiful Birds On Wi... A baker as packs thirteen ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Aniruddha Pathak
The Spirit Of Sports
Sports no more let the air breathe light,
Nor make laughter look somewhat bright,
No more do sports entertain right,
May be the spirit is laid
Low, if not deeply buried and dead
In debris called commerce and trade.
When winners win and take it all,
While losers lose face and look small,
Forgetting there’s spirit in losing too,
In learning lessons all anew,
But business end of sports brighter does glow,
And spirit of sports smoulders buried low.
Motivation there ever is to win,
Most have it hid in hearts’ within,
But rare comes a man ...