Come To Laws! - Poem by Naveed Akram
Come to the spirit of the law,
Open the books of goodness and gold.
May the rich help speak well of you,
Asking flowers and potions of wonder.
Faces resent speaking and listening,
Not when the smiling has been encountered.
A guardian is unknown, for knowledge perfectly
Undoes the secrets of life.
Let joyful agencies pretend this life is perfect!
Comments about Come To Laws! by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl