Come To Me My Valentine - Poem by Debasish Mishra
I seek solace in the seas of you eyes,
I sleep with your dreams & even arise;
You are in my heart, in the fathomless depth-
Life bereft of you will be akin to death.
When you be in my vicinity,
The moments bring endless glee:
So peerless & priceless for me
Is your cosy company..
Two stones we are which when rub
Create the luminous spark of love;
So hear this passionate urge of mine
And come to me my Valentine.
Comments about Come To Me My Valentine by Debasish Mishra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda