Commerce - Poem by Naveed Akram
The commerce of religion stands to the alone,
A sitting of amazement stays behind;
Its real commercial value shall be managed
By the awesome and rich, by the deity of all.
Such is the power of delivery that we speak
Over a signal inside one, the signals are repeated.
Maybe the religion shall speak, may it all relax
To the honesty of the boat or the ark or the bridge.
How mellow is the sound or the noise going to be?
The real religion works formally, with telephones.
Comments about Commerce by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl