*complicated Species - Poem by Tiffanie Lein
10 sep 08
Women are an awful lot
So hard to comprehend;
Clinging on to what they've got,
Yet demanding the world from men.
Delicate like porcelain dolls
And touchy creatures too:
Oh, but once you've got her gall
You'll end up in a loo.
She claims that 'oh, nothing is wrong',
So you carry on with football.
Trust me, pal, it won't be long
You'll be licking your wounded balls.
Her actions though seemingly simple,
Beware the mind behind it:
If you ain't a clue don't try to fumble
Coz she'll roast you on a spit.
So friend while you're still young and able,
Steer clear, don't take the gamble!
Comments about *complicated Species by Tiffanie Lein
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda