Composed At 10: 15 Friday Night - Poem by Sophia White
Like a song in the night
A breath of music in the dark
I hear a voice that seeps through
The walls, a divine voice.
Like a light in the abyss,
A pinprick of light in the deeps,
I hear a voice that wafts through
The air, a gradiose voice.
Like a rose in a desert,
Like a lily on a brick walk,
I hear a voice that floats across
The ground, a celestial voice.
Whose is it? This voice so strange?
So clear, a bell, or a hawk.
Whose voice? I cannot say,
Yet I would follow it - unto the end.
Comments about Composed At 10: 15 Friday Night by Sophia White
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda