Lawrence S. Pertillar
Comprehension That Is Communicated - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
No one has to read to then rate,
What it is I submit.
I don't write with the intention,
To get that kind of attention.
I want to touch those,
Who live to have a purpose in life.
And we have an understanding,
With a comprehension...
Needing not to be mentioned,
That is communicated.
Who decides what I do fits to suit,
Whatever it is 'they' pursue...
Will have little to no effect on my approach.
I've left that stage of seeking spotlight,
Approval and acceptance.
For some reason maturity,
Has my mind focused on the 'reality' I live.
I am a writer.
Not a socialite.
Comments about Comprehension That Is Communicated by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda