Condemned - Poem by Rose Preston
Only my friends,
Can save me,
Only they can make me see
I’ve got something to live for.
The friends who I trust,
With my life,
Are the ones who’ll save my life.
And you’ve kept me
I’m losing the light.
You’ve condemned me.
Comments about Condemned by Rose Preston
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl