Lost - Poem by Rose Preston
When you think about it,
People like to be lost.
Away from the problems onto which they were tossed.
For when you are found,
Your problems find you too,
And then, that's when it happens,
And your emotions control you.
But then, in a way,
No one likes to be alone.
For with a friend,
Their strength they willingly lend.
I'd rather be found.
Comments about Lost by Rose Preston
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl