Lawrence S. Pertillar
Confronting Delusions - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With slander and character assassinations,
And those of defective states of mind,
Still relying on their pretentions to impress.
The ones left who have addressed truth,
As a means of confronting delusions...
Are safely protected,
From a trauma unsuspecting...
To those still holding onto their teddy bears.
Comments about Confronting Delusions by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl