Confused - Poem by Fernando Alvarez
Have you ever fallen so fast
You didn't know what was happening,
Or where you were falling to?
Have you ever smacked into the wall so hard,
And didn't know why?
There's always something happening
So why rush through it all?
Do you ask yourself questions about your future,
And run into a brick wall?
Why should we ask?
Maybe we should wait and let time tell us
Or even better show us.
Everything is a question.
Why answer them all?
If we knew all the answers
Would there be any surprises?
Would we have any fun?
Comments about Confused by Fernando Alvarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl