Care (9/21/11) - Poem by Harlea Quinn66
Do you care?
Or are you just like the others
Will you care?
Or will you brush me off
Can you care?
Or is that for someone else
Are you already caring?
Or am I a hopeless dreamer
Comments about Care (9/21/11) by Harlea Quinn66
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl