Constipated - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
The urge is occasional,
stealing sweet serenity.
Hanging out beside or near
the cubicle, just in case......
But it shrinks when I'm ready.
Taunting with mockery.
When I'd be there and far,
it would come knocking!
Comments about Constipated by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye