Lawrence S. Pertillar
Content - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
If clarity of content,
Has a purpose to propose...
Why is the mind confined and stopped,
To ponder upon 'typos'?
As a writer it will happen,
When thoughts are racing fast!
Sharing compositions to proof read,
Can be a pain in the...
And I wouldn't have chosen 'posterior'
To get my point across!
But there are some,
Who believe cussing is dumb...
And when it is seen,
The subject matter of content
Is entirely lost!
Minds like these,
Are looking for dotted (i's) ...
And crossed (t's) !
Comments about Content by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl