ivor or ivor.e hogg
Contentment For M'Lady C.T.Heart - Poem by ivor or ivor.e hogg
How do you measure happiness?
Is it a question of degree?
A measurement of more or less
discontent to ecstasy.
Is it enough to be content?
I think for most that must be true.
Although sometimes by accident
you are allowed a different view.
One moment of pure ecstasy.
You know you are connected to
Everything: An epiphany
which makes you change your world view.
I think perhaps to be content
for me is quite sufficient.
http: // blog.myspace.com/poetic piers
Comments about Contentment For M'Lady C.T.Heart by ivor or ivor.e hogg
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl