Contrast Of Realities - Poem by Adebayo Tajudeen
Realism shroud in imaginations;
as symphonies of drama erupt
only in split seconds
cascading as a pack of cards crumbles!
Blown into oblivion
deep in the anal of tale,
that never saw the daylight.
Where it not for slumber,
playing the macabre of sweet dreams
after hassles left a toll of fatigue
on my delicate body.
My soul is innocent!
Of the gain or guilt from dreamland
In the midst of all, my brain plays
scenarios from it archives;
where they of my life past or future yet unborn?
In a moment nobility eats from trash,
in another peasant dine from golden trays
Alas! Each wakes to swop conditions
in the world or men.
What a contrast of realities!
Comments about Contrast Of Realities by Adebayo Tajudeen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl