Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Copyright (C) - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
My Copyright is sacred,
It should not be abused,
But if you ask my permission,
It may not be refused.
If you ignore my wishes,
And take what is not yours,
A Legal Battle will ensue,
For mine is a Just Cause.
My Poems have a (c) Copyright Sign
Appended to all of them,
Take them without my knowledge,
And beware the Consequence.
The Internet Search Engines,
List all the poems I write,
And poems appearing on other sites,
Will be pursued by my Legal Right.
You cannot put my poems,
On other Sites or your own P.C.,
Or print them out to use them,
Without permission from ~ just me.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 3 December 2006
Comments about Copyright (C) by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda