Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Creation Renewed - Poem by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
The dawn doth break across the sky
With colours all to see.
The sun doth shine on all the world,
The day doth start for me.
The streets alive with people come,
The bustle starts anew.
G-D's creation can be seen
By me and all of you.
Copyright (c) Jonathan Goldman [JGthepoet] - 19 October 2003
Comments about Creation Renewed by Jonathan Goldman a.k.a JGthepoet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda