Corporation Of Silence - Poem by Roger Bewman
Silence is the color of my mood...these days
but sometimes silence has two sides
undermining silent screams of the soul...
Silence isn't a sweet, an apple pie or a cheesecake
to devour at your own pace and appetite...so let me build a kite
for you tonight
light of my life...
Comments about Corporation Of Silence by Roger Bewman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl