Lawrence S. Pertillar
Cost Effective - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Wouldn't it more cost effective,
To pay them not to do anything...
Than to pay them,
With the expectation
They will do something?
And nothing will get done?
Remember those days,
When we witnessed
This same potential come
To stare in the face of everyone?
And what that did...
To you, your 'ex', family and kids?
It is still a gamble!
The odds may be in your favor!
I'm going to wait and see,
Just how much blood you'll bleed...
Before you might need any of mine from me!
Comments about Cost Effective by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl