Could I.... - Poem by Daniele Pinna
Could I compare happiness to sorrow,
darkness to light,
and banish you form my sight?
Could I add a star to the sky,
a note to a perfect song,
give this up
and admit I haven't loved you all along?
What if I proclamed my hate for you,
stated that you make me squall.
But the truth is that I don't hate you,
not even a bit,
not even at all.
Comments about Could I.... by Daniele Pinna
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl