Lawrence S. Pertillar
Cream Puff - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Bold and vivacious,
With some edges rough.
Your cream puff touches...
Moistens me much!
Let's begin together,
To fill your cup up.
I like what you do.
You've got my head mushed with fluff!
I know what you're doing...
When I see you switch and strutt!
I use to feel foolish,
Believing I could make the 'cut'!
But you slowed your flow by me...
And with your wink,
You sent me luck!
Now let's get that cream puff dripping...
Sharing and licking it up!
Comments about Cream Puff by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl