'Creating Karma' - Poem by Linda Winchell
Karma isn't always that easy for one to achieve,
Hoping that you'll come back again in another life to right,
Pulling it out from what is not humanly seen.
Following the rules to good karma,
Of patience, humility, and love,
All coming from a higher power,
Surrounded by its spiritual light from above.
Meditation, self sacrifice, fasting to become,
Something more empowered perhaps
From that deeper place called karma love.
Comments about 'Creating Karma' by Linda Winchell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda