Crescent Moon - Poem by swagathnath rajeswari
The silver crescent moon
amongst the group of stars
like the sickle in the sky
and the shadow on the running stream
Oh! who is hanging the crescent moon!
on the upstairs we move hey
the moon scared and move away
It is more wonderful to see the eyes
of owl shining in the crescent moon
on standing upstairs a dream occurs
how the fishes catch the crescent moon
rejoiced and vibrantly ecstasy in me
a thunder rolled in imagination! !
Oh! breezy winds stay away
don`t move the crescent moon
I am here on the upstairs who hangs the crescent moon?
Comments about Crescent Moon by swagathnath rajeswari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl