swagathnath rajeswari Poems
- **heavenly Night** In the milky night the diamond moon ...
- *ocean* Oh! Deep Wide Ocean You fill my black eyes in ...
- Crescent Moon The silver crescent moon amongst the group of ...
- *branches# Asking along too much the roar of lions the ...
- Waiting For Sorrow`s Reply Time invited sorrow........ Oh!...
- ** The Cold Wind ** The wavy wind strikes the leaves and the...
- Golden Morning When the white blue sky dawns by golden light...
I have started writing poems in the age of 11 years and my writing are not edited. I write at my will and submit in school competitions. I am having a wish in making a good poems to flow from my pen. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about swagathnath rajeswari
In the milky night
the diamond moon glistens on
the silver lakes reflects
the power of twinkling stars! !
The smell of jasmine which
maketh the insects sit upon
the breezy wind peeps into my ear
to wakeup at the milky night alone
is wonderful and charm! !
The golden leaves falls from the tree
looks as going in the chilly air
as angels flies in the moon lit night! !
The melodies of trees chirping sounds of air
call me remembering the sound of salangai
worn by woman! !
The night birds sing the songs I am delighted
enjoyed standing ...