Cry From Within - Poem by Alicia Calvin
I am sick of being undermined
Pushed face down, Smiles made to frown
Feel like dieing
I should just stop trying
The love that I needs never coming around.
I dont feel how I should
Not happy enough to sing, Heart feels nothing
Emotions stone cold
Actions becoming bold
Dont believe the bull that Im told
No hope left for me to cling.
Starving for any attention
Slipping to agression; To depression
Staying down when Im hit
Soul scathingly bit
Taking in all of this shit
Just fading away in times progression.
Sitting here remembering life
Used to be fine, Didn't feel so asinine
Where did those days go
Gone so fast, times now slow
Packing on the heavy blow
And I stay in the seclusion, isolation of mine.
Comments about Cry From Within by Alicia Calvin
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl