Cry Of A Buddhist - Poem by vijay gupta
Cry of a Buddhist
Oh, lord Buddha,
Come to our human world,
We are in danger,
We have forgotten your education.
Man come & dies with empty handed.
Then why is he fighting for himself.
Land will remain Intake.
Nobody can be his master.
Then why men are fighting each others.
Please teach them.
Comments about Cry Of A Buddhist by vijay gupta
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl