Lawrence S. Pertillar
Crystal Clear - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Some have played the same one game for so long,
Even in the playing of it alone...
They believe someone is trying to convince them,
Giving it up...
Is a strategy to see them appear as losers.
And they want to keep protecting themselves,
Behind a wall they do not perceive is made of glass.
And everything that it is that they do is crystal clear.
Comments about Crystal Clear by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl