Lawrence S. Pertillar
Cuddled In A Sharing - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Midnight flickers on the tip,
Of a candlewick lit.
With sparks of light flashing,
To enhance the romance of it.
And suddenly a glow surrounds,
Bestowing a flood of warmth that comes.
As a chilling wind whips,
The cool and brisk air...
Two inside cuddled in a sharing,
Ignore without a care as they stay focused.
Comments about Cuddled In A Sharing by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl