Howard Simon Poems
- ~ I Choose The Mountain~ The low lands call I am tempted to ...
- ~the Power Of A Tear~ Pounds of pain punctured my ...
- ~something Big An ocean swims in every tear drop A river ...
- Money Money Money Money Important
- Repressive Recklessness Irresponsibility has been an enemy to...
- Progressive Rolling I saw some rocks Skipping down ...
- The Miracle Of A Moment A week? A day? An hour? Time ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
~ I Choose The Mountain~
The low lands call
I am tempted to answer
They are offering me a free dwelling
Without having to conquer
The massive mountain makes its move
Beckoning me to ascend
A much more difficult path
To get up the slippery bend
I cannot choose both
I have a choice to make
I must be wise
This will determine my fate
I choose, I choose the mountain
With all its stress and strain
Because only by climbing
Can I rise above the plain
I choose themountain
And I will never stop climbing
I choose the mountain
And I shall forever be ...