Cupids Arrow - Poem by cecil hickman
Cupid is the God of love so was told.
Unbridled love of his valentine so bold,
Psyche a mortal his love so truly divine.
Irritated His mother, her beauty so fine,
Desired Venus beautiful to all who see,
Separated her son from his wife to be,
A goddess that is jealous is nobody’s fool.
Rebellious behavior not ever a good tool,
Realizing Psyche’s love for her son is true.
Opened her beautiful heart with forgiveness too,
Winged Cupid the God wed to Psyche Goddess, anew.
Comments about Cupids Arrow by cecil hickman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl