cecil hickman Poems
- Storm From the mountaintops down thru valleys. Excited, full...
- An Ocean Oasis A vista touched by the hand of nature ...
- Good Morning Lord Good morning Lord, how are you today. I ...
- Affair Of The Heart A mere conception of enriched tender ...
- Blind Faith Within this eclipse of darkness, we ...
- His Prayer Our Lord, up in Heaven, we pray to thee. For all ...
- Loving Voice Gods loving voice, do you hear? His love ...
An American poet who strives to write poetry for everyone to read and enjoy, Poetry on life, love, and nature.. My style of writing is mostly Acrostic and Name poetry, with rhyme, I have recently experimented with other forms of poetry to expand my thoughts as well as my writings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about cecil hickman
From the mountaintops down thru valleys.
Excited, full of nature’s fury.
Flowing from west to east.
Like breath from a giant beast.
Whipping - all- To and fro.
I feel helpless.
And completely amazed.
With this fabulous creature.
Which must be crazed.
Hear the whistle.
Listen to the wail.
A 60 - mile per hour - gale.