Lawrence S. Pertillar
Damage Control - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Did you know my heart ached?
And felt broken into pieces
When you decided to split us up.
Although I did miss you...
I am not so willing to forget,
And make amends.
The pain you left has not yet,
Come to an end.
I bet you didn't know then,
What you have done.
And I have not begun to forgive your sins.
I'm not trying to be like HIM.
God already knows,
I am on a damage control!
And there are many things I'd like to tell you.
But you are not the person worth being told!
Comments about Damage Control by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl