I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Dark Child - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
you looked at me,
and say i've bcome a dark child,
wow you've only just noticed? ? ?
bloody took you a while..! ! !
don't look me in the eyes,
and pretend you care,
cos i know you don't,
so don't you dare! ! !
i've been like this for ages now,
but you haven't been here to see,
you think im still a happy child,
well baby you musn't know me!
i've changed alot,
and the old me has disappeared,
and i plan to stay my new dark self,
for plenty more years...
steven ur such an ass to have said that! !
Comments about Dark Child by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl