I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Knife With My Wrist - Poem by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
I'm gonna draw a picture,
a picture with a twist..
im gonna get a knife,
and draw it on my wrist..
If done properly a bloody fountain should appear,
and from that bloody fountain,
all my troubles wll disappear....
Comments about Knife With My Wrist by I wish i was as invisable as he made me feel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl