Dating - Poem by Chan Mongol
I am spending time in my date
Don't worry mom! I will be little late!
Missing you mom since I am stuck in here
Getting bored in the earth's atmosphere!
My date is with the earth to live more
But everything is torture, war in her corridor!
Horror, suffer, injustice, outcry in this hell
Everybody eats somebody! Intolerable!
Day by day, the earth is getting horror look
With bloodbath, war, weapon, bomb, nuke!
Period of dating will be done and I will be free
I already crossed a long way, don't worry!
Comments about Dating by Chan Mongol
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl