Chan Mongol Poems
- Be Yourself Trust yourself and have faith in you Bullies ...
- A Friend Is In My Hallucinatio... A friend is in my ...
- A Child Or A Temple When I see a child, I see the God's face!...
- Be Loyal Intuition, confusion and suspicion They may not ...
- Oath Of A Child Herewith, I solemnly state and declare! I ...
- Two Thousand Eighteen Is Just ... Let it go! Let it go! ...
- Birds Are Singing Good Morning, Good Morning, fellow! Get ...
Definition of my ID
Did you ask what my country is?
Did you enjoy and like to tease?
Did you ask me what religion I practice?
Did you plan to keep me on my knees?
Do you like to play that inhumane bad card?
To push me to ditch me, knock me too hard!
My physique is my land and only identity!
My body with pulse and heart, my only country!
Outer me, my body and outer my existence!
Nothing is the matter, all are distance!
My CHARACTER, what my only religion is!
My personality, manners are to live in peace!
In your data bank, you stored my soul, my all!
My private life, past, present, fate, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
My name is Chan Mongol;
To live and let live is my call! !
I am trying to be an ideal Canadian;
A spokesman, a humanitarian! !
So is my basic introduction,
Humanity, sociology, natural law, individuality, educational, political and various civil and judicial matters.
Trust yourself and have faith in you
Bullies can't hurt you, they are few!
Why fear! Be smart and take my note
Nobody ever sees you when you vote!
Don't disclose it and protect privacy
Nakedness is a shame and messy!
Do not discriminate on religion, color
Try keeping your sentiment higher!
Culture, character all are already in you
Born as the human, don't add anything new!
A believer or nonbeliever, doesn't a matter
You are on your own, just a go getter!
Temples and leaders never gave peace
Everyday, be yourself without their thesis!