Dear Ex- Lover, - Poem by Lilly Rose
Your distrust plauges me so.
I miss your loving presence,
that sly, playful smile.
Everything about you was magical.
Even when you consumed pages
upon pages of inked paper.
I can't believe how much
your betrayal hurts me so.
My heart is borken, with
your parting and how I
wish your love for me
would somehow return.
Oh Chemistry, You were amazing.
Comments about Dear Ex- Lover, by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda