Reflection - Poem by Lilly Rose
In the mirror,
She has so many faces:
Each face captures,
A small part of her:
The part that hides who she is,
The part that wears her heart on her sleeve,
To create a person as unique as a fingerprint.
She loves who she is.
To look in the mirror
And see yourself
Not somebody else,
A feeling without comparison.
She extends her hand to me…
I take it.
Comments about Reflection by Lilly Rose
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl