Dear Mother - Poem by Shaneka Taylor
How sweet the sound of the word Mother
Like a gentle breeze there is no other.
A Mother teaches us so many different things.
She shows us all the joy and love that life brings.
Through good times and bad times she's always there.
It's good to know that someone cares.
So this is for you, dear Mother, I love you with all my heart.
In my eyes, my heart and soul together forever never to part.
Comments about Dear Mother by Shaneka Taylor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl