Death Came By The Neighborhood - Poem by Juan Olivarez
Death came by the neighborhood,
Making very little noise.
Being so punctual I hoped he would,
Leave as quickly with his choice.
(5/29/11- Alton Texas)
Comments about Death Came By The Neighborhood by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda