Death For Those Who Cry - Poem by Naveed Akram
When the dying days become living nights
We must cry for the cryers, the bewailers.
In the heart is their song of fellowship and light,
In their soul is the repose of the body in comfort.
The friendship of a sinner with sinner is complete
Today, but the next day an alien has arrived,
For the listening effect, for the rumour to spread;
Strange news passes, stranger thoughts are thunk.
The enemies rain down like the showers of the midnight,
The raining continues forever, floods ensue with floors,
Raising the arena and raising the souls of the light,
Poisoning the vaster area, wet are the sands of action.
Comments about Death For Those Who Cry by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl