Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Death In Deeply Bitter Death Dying - Poem by Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
even old musicians must die
not even music can take sharp sting
death in deeply bitter death dying
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Topic(s) of this poem: death
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Dedicated to the poet Heinrich Heine.
Original comment words inspiring the split images 'Even Old Musicians Must Die' and 'Clinging To Last Drops Of Wine' by the poet Terence George Craddock.
Written in December 2016 on the 13.12.2016.
Comments about Death In Deeply Bitter Death Dying by Terence George Craddock (afterglows echoes of starlight)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl