Deep Blue Seas - Poem by Samantha Zimmerman
The watery blue seas are like my podles
of water of my deep blue tears that I cryed
Its like the podles that are continuing but
they are never stopping.
Just like the big deep blue sea.
The waves of the ocean are the waves in
my hair that you use too put your fingers through
all the time.
But, now my heart is like a deep blue sea
that is filled with emtpiness.
Comments about Deep Blue Seas by Samantha Zimmerman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl