Deer Crossing - Poem by Lamar Cole
While driving along the highway.
He got into a tough situation.
Because a deer had no education.
The sign said deer crossing.
But the deer crossed in the wrong spot.
And he accidentally hit the deer and left its carcass to rot.
So if the deer didn't want to get into a bad situation.
He would have learned to read and gotten a good education.
Comments about Deer Crossing by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda