Lawrence S. Pertillar
Depravity - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Masking acts of depravity,
Will not make the doing of it go away.
To market it as a sweetener...
That has mental and physical benefits,
With an enhanced diet appeal...
Is good business,
To keep depravity a seduction one accepts.
Comments about Depravity by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda