Depression - Poem by James Royster
I have no reason to smile, no reason to cry.
No reason to live, no reason to die.
I have no reason to laugh, no reason to pout
no reason to whisper, no reason to shout.
I have no reason to sleep, no reason to pray
I don't have a reason to see another day.
No reason to stand, no reason to crawl
no reason to fly to reason to fall.
I have no reason to fail, no reason to be
No reason to go on, I must be depressed
Comments about Depression by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl