God's Masterpiece - Poem by James Royster
I tried to write about you, but the words
weren't special enough.
I tried to sing about you, but the notes
weren't lovely enough.
I tried to paint you, but the color
wasn't beautiful enough.
I tried everything, but nothing was good
I guess it's impossible to replicate a
Masterpiece from God.
Comments about God's Masterpiece by James Royster
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl